WebPT founded in 2008 by Brad Jannenga and Heidi Jannenga. It is a Phoenix, Arizona based company which offers web-based EMR (Electronic medical record) systems for physical therapists.
With its patient documentation software, WebPT offers practice management, scheduling, and billing systems.
Till February 2015, more than 43,000 rehabilitation professionals in more than 7,000 clinics used the system. This software was named to the Inc. 500 list of the ‘fastest-growing private U.S. companies.
From the year 2011 to 2013, the company was named as one of the best places to work in the valley by ‘Phoenix Business Journal’.
The company also reported a three-year growth rate of 1,316% in 2014. Which also makes it the fastest-growing company.
First-time users will need to register their account or create a new account. Returning users can login on the signing page with their login user ID and password.
Suppose you are facing trouble withWebPT Login or any of its features. You can get in touch with the customer support system.
How to login to WebPT?
With the help of the below steps, you can quickly login to WebPT.
- First, go to the official login page of the software,i.e., auth.webpt.com
- After that, you need to click on the login link, and a new window will open where you need to follow some troubleshooting steps if required.
- Now a login form will appear asking for your login details.
- There you need to enter youruser’s name and password.
- Now you are successfully logged in to the software
Also read: JoinPD.com Login
How to sign up for a WebPT account?
Follow the below procedure to signup for a new account.
- First, go to the official website,i.e.,webpt.com
- Now enter your date of birth, email ID, phone number, and name and click next.
- You will now receive the verification code either on your phone number or email. Fill it out and click next.
- After this, you are successfully logged in to WebPT, and now you can access all its features.
What are the key features of this software?
Some key features of this software include
- Care Plan Management
- Compliance Tracking
- Patient Scheduling
- Self Service Portal
- Appointment management
Is WebPT Legit?
It is a leading web-based physical therapy EMR solution and is popular among various physical therapists. The software has a clinic retention rate of 99%. A rigorous software review process creates an unbiased and in-depth research system.
What is the cost of WebPT?
Pricing of WebPT starts from $59.00 per feature. The software does not have any free version; they do not offer a free trial.
Is WebPT HIPPA-compliant?
The most important software of this feature is to keep client records safe. And this is quickly done with the help of HIPAA-compliant EMR. Example – WebPT Login provides a unique password and user ID for every therapist, administrator, PTA, and front-office staff member. In this way, the center owners can manage the PHI and keep the client records safe.
Karan is a technology writer and blogger with a passion for all things tech. He has been writing about the latest advancements in the tech industry for several years, covering topics such as Technology, How To, and entertainment news.